Looks great in the summer is never easy, what about the fridge locks and the sweat so that your make-up runs? However, like most problems of life, there are also simple improvements to problems with summer beauty. All you have to do is make sure you look your best, what it’s called.
Spend money on high-quality make-up that is specially designed for the summer. Wearing flameproof make-up will keep it on your face, even if the weather is too humid. Buy waterproof mascara especially, because this will help you avoid getting a rogue look if you make the makeup in essence.
– When the weather cools, keep all your shiny lipstick aside, as these only become visible in hot weather and feel extremely sticky and uncomfortable. Matt lipstick works great because they last a long time. You can also opt for the light lip spot for a very nice day.
– Do not use thick foundation on your face; Instead, use a primer that is light enough to carry easily and covers all defects. You have to use the moisturizer on your face, but make sure you use a lamp. Place it immediately after your bath and your face gets a new and fresh look.
– Gel blush on your cheeks for a shiny looking face. Make sure you use bright colors on your cheeks while looking at other neutral areas. You can also use a bronzer to get a beautiful warm look.
Brighten your eyes with a creamy eyeshadow in a beautiful color, but do not thicken it too much.
– Frogy hair is a big problem when the summer is warm and sultry. Use the leave-in conditioner in small amounts to smooth your hair. You do not need high-quality conditioners; Every good drugstore product will be pretty good.
– Avoid the use of creamy facial cleansers during the summer months because they can make your face too greasy. Use a foam gel instead of a clean and shiny looking face.
Sunscreen is a product that you should not stay out during the summer, otherwise your skin will pay the cost of wrinkles and blemishes.